Want to chat? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, I'm Si-Qi Liu, currently reading for MSc in Computer Science at Univeristy of Oxford, UK. Before that, I studied at CentraleSupélec in France and majored in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. I am particularly interested in Machine Learning, Mobile Technology, Robotics and Open-Source development.
I've had experience implementing large-scale data processing and machine learning pipelines at Google Zurich with Knowledge Graph in 2014 and machine learning evaluation pipeline at Google New York with Adwords in 2015.
Feel free to take a look at my Github profile where I share some of my side-projects, for example:
- Fries&Steak: Convolutional Neural Network for Food Classification.
- Vision-based gesture control system for quadcopter onboard camera.
- Predictive pronounciation engine for French text-to-speech system.
- bits: recurrent task personal manager (20k+ tasks done and growing).
- LibreOffice Impress: iOS remote control.
- LibreOffice core & Android Document Viewer (277 commits).